Bedwetting Doctors

There are doctors, clinics and physicians around the United States you can consult to help your child with their bedwetting. It is highly advised to consult a primary care physician first before contacting a specialist. Below you will find links to state resources around the United States.  We are also compiling a list of pediatric urologists and bedwetting experts in other countries.

If you know of a physician or clinic we have not listed, please use the Contact Us section and let us know.