Ninjamas are a new brand of disposable bedwetting pants by Procter & Gamble (P&G). P&G has made the Underjams brand of pull-up bedwetting pants for years. Ninjamas are the new product intended to replace Underjams. We will have a review soon, but in our experience, these are not one of the best pull ups for older bedwetters.
Furthermore, an Instagram post says they have been in the works for two years.
The Ninjamas website describes the new Ninjamas bedwetting pants as:
Take on bedwetting accidents and wake up confident with our All-Night Leak Protection. Our exclusive Pampers LockAway Channels absorb and distribute wetness quickly & evenly for powerful protection you’ve never seen. Our built-in OdorMask Technology activates when bedwetting accidents happen to help conquer smells—so kids can wake up feeling great each day. Ninjamas are also uniquely designed for kids with a FormFit Waistband that flexes for a sleek, underwear-like fit. Our super stealthy nighttime underwear discreetly fits around kids’ waist and sides and provides breathable comfort, just like cotton underwear!
Next, according to the official “smart label” description, the pants feature:
- Two sizes: S/M and L/XL in similar sizes to Goodnites
- A Polypropylene Nonwoven topsheet/inner-liner
- A Polyacrylate Polymer Super-Absorbent Polymer
- An absorbent fluff pulp
- A Polyester acquisition layer
- A Polypropylene Nonwoven absorbent fabric
- Leg cuffs made of Polypropylene Nonwoven Fabric And Spandex (Free Of Natural Rubber Latex)
- Thermoplastic Polymers for adhesives
- A Polyethylene backsheet film
- A Polypropylene backsheet covering
- A Polypropylene, Polyethylene and Spandex waistband
- A light fragrance between the absorbent materials
Finally, their website store locator shows no stores in the U.S. stocking them as of August 2020. However, they are on Amazon.